Subscribe to our newsletter for more free notes & updates:
This Week’s Whiteboard Wednesday Notes:
Personal Development Club Notes:
- Personal Development Club: Module 1 - Goal Setting
- Personal Development Club: Module 2 - Morning Routines
- Personal Development Club: Module 3 - Building Successful Habits
- Personal Development Club: Module 4 - How to Face your Fears
- Personal Development Club: Module 5 - Effective Communication
Whiteboard Wednesday Notes:
- Debt/Equity Ratio Sample Answer - Leaving Cert Business
- Chemistry - The Mole, Stoichiometry & Oxidation and Reduction
- Leaving Cert Biology - Course Overview & Exam Layout
- Junior Cert Maths - Course Overview
- Leaving Cert Biology - 'Photosynthesis'
- Leaving Cert Business - Time Management
- Leaving Cert Biology - Respiration
- Download your Easter Study Planner
- Download your free Study Planner
- Download your free Study Checklist
Junior Cert Notes:
Leaving Cert Notes:
- FREE Leaving Cert English Poetry Notes - Paul Durcan
- FREE Junior Cert English Notes
- English Notes - Unseen Poetry
- Free Leaving Cert Irish Notes - An Cheapadoireacht
- Free Leaving Cert Biology Notes - Food and Human Nutrition
Free Leaving Cert Irish Notes - Páipéar 1 'Saol an Déagóra'
Free Leaving Cert English Notes - Comparative
- Organic Chemistry Notes
- Biology - Cell Structure/Enzymes Notes
- Free Leaving Cert Business Notes - Unit 1 'People in Business'
- Leaving Cert Physics Notes - 'Heat'
- Leaving Cert Economics Notes - 'Supply & Demand' and 'Elasticity'
- Leaving Cert Irish Notes - Páipéar 1 'An Ghaeilge'
- Spanish Opinion Piece - Structure
- French Opinion Piece - La Technologie
Irish Study Tools:
Our quality teaching in grinds is complemented by our renowned study notes. All students who attend the grinds receive these comprehensive, exam-focused notes, as well as past State Examination questions and solutions. Our teachers identify probable exam questions, which will then be covered in the grinds. Advice on how to master the marking scheme will be given, which instils confidence in students.
Notes start by explaining what percentage of the course the topic at hand is worth. The topic is then broken down into sub-sections, with exam questions and solutions for each. This organisation of the notes saves students a huge amount of study time. Unlike many school textbooks, our notes solely focus on the examinable material, giving students the confidence to tackle the material they will face in the exams.