Whiteboard Wednesday Notes:
- Leaving Cert Biology - Course Overview & Exam Layout
- Junior Cert Maths - Course Overview
- Leaving Cert Biology - 'Photosynthesis'
- Leaving Cert Business - Time Management
- Leaving Cert Biology - Respiration
- Download your Easter Study Planner
- Download your free Study Planner
- Download your free Study Checklist
Leaving Cert Notes:
Subscribe to our newsletter for more study tools
Our quality teaching in grinds is complemented by our renowned study notes. All students who attend the grinds receive these comprehensive, exam-focused notes, as well as past State Examination questions and solutions. Our teachers identify probable exam questions, which will then be covered in the grinds. Advice on how to master the marking scheme will be given, which instils confidence in students.
Notes start by explaining what percentage of the course the topic at hand is worth. The topic is then broken down into sub-sections, with exam questions and solutions for each. This organisation of the notes saves students a huge amount of study time. Unlike many school textbooks, our notes solely focus on the examinable material, giving students the confidence to tackle the material they will face in the exams.