6th Year German Grinds
These Grinds will help 6th year German students achieve the best possible result in their Leaving Cert exam. We provide you with a host of past and potential exam questions along with the solutions. There will be emphasis put on your plan leading up the exam and a focus placed on the following topics:
- Fundamental knowledge of grammar put into practice in the writing techniques needed for the examination.
- Reading Comprehensions (exam techniques & content)
- Oral Exam Preparation topic by topic
- Aural Comprehension (exam technique & vocabulary)
Significant time is dedicated to preparing for the Oral Examination. This preparation includes:
- Free mock oral examinations during the year, one taking place before Christmas and one after. Each student is given a feedback sheet
- Oral exam preparation starts at the beginning of the academic year
About the Teacher: Genevieve Farrell is the head German teacher at The Dublin Academy of Education. She has 14 years experience teaching German and is the author of “Complete German Grammar” text book. Her unique style of teaching instils confidence in students, by providing them with the skills and techniques required to master the German syllabus.
0.00 average base on 0 ratings